- use our products and services
- contact us concerning our products and services;
- complete surveys Powerdown220 ltd. has issued or commissioned;
- complete competition entries Powerdown220 ltd. has issued or commissioned;
- are provided to us as part of 3rd party data for inclusion in our future marketing campaigns and where consent has been provided for 3rd party marketing campaigns;
- what personal information may be collected about you;
- how Powerdown220 Ltd. will use this personal information;
- when Powerdown220 Ltd. may use this personal information to contact you;
- how long will Powerdown220 Ltd. retain your personal information;
- how this personal information may be shared with other parties;
- how your personal information will be kept secure;
- your rights regarding the personal information you provide to us;
- how to contact us.
In this policy, personal information means information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, and online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Powerdown220 ltd. encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Powerdown220 ltd. so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Powerdown220 Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of Powerdown220 Ltd.
1.Information that you provide to us.
Powerdown220 Ltd. collects personal data, as a result of its various group activities. These activities are listed below, together with an explanation of the data collected and the lawful basis for processing.
- Users of our products and services
Powerdown220 Ltd. collects personal information from you when you use our products or services, including name, email address, postal address, telephone number and job title.
We will use this personal information:
- To carry out obligations arising from being a registered user of our product and services. The lawful basis for processing your personal information for this purpose will be ‘contractual need’.
- To send you personalised communications which you have requested or may be of interest to you. These may include information about products and services. The lawful basis for processing your personal information for this purpose will be ‘’legitimate interest’’
- Powerdown220 Ltd. uses automated decision making and profiling to personalise and ensure the communications are relevant to you, with no significant effect on you or your rights. The lawful basis for processing your personal information for this purpose will be ‘’legitimate interest’’
- Individuals contacting us concerning our products and services
Powerdown220 Ltd. collects personal information from you when you contact us about our products or services or subscribe to our newsletters, including name, email address, postal address, telephone number and job title.
We will use this personal information:
- To send you personalised communications which you have requested or may be of interest to you. The lawful basis for processing your personal information for this purpose will be ‘legitimate interest’
Information provided to us by 3rd parties.
Powerdown220 Ltd. obtains personal data from 3rd party sources. These sources are listed below, together with an explanation of the data collected and the lawful basis for processing.
- Visitors to our website
When someone visits one of our sites (www.powerdown220.com or any of our network of brand specific websites we use a 3rd party service, Google Analytics to collect details of website traffic and visitor information, including browser type, internet service provider, URLs of referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, information you search for, locale and language preferences, identification numbers associated with your devices, your mobile carrier, and system configuration information.
We use the website traffic and visitor information to improve our understanding of the use of the Powerdown220 Ltd. websites and in order to determine what Powerdown220 Ltd. services are the most popular. The lawful basis for processing your personal information for this purpose will be ‘legitimate interest’
- Powerdown220 Ltd. uses automated decision making and profiling to personalise and ensure the communications are relevant to you, with no significant effect on you or your rights. The lawful basis for processing your personal information for this purpose will be ‘legitimate interest’
- Individuals provided to us as part of 3rd party data for inclusion in our future marketing campaigns and 3rd party marketing campaigns
Powerdown220 Ltd. obtain personal information from 3rd parties, including name, email address, postal address, telephone number and job title.
We will use this personal information:
- To combine with information we have captured directly from you to send you personalised communications which may be of interest to you. These may include information about product and service developments, promotions of our associated brands and products.
- To provide this information to others for direct marketing of their product or services by inclusion in Powerdown220 Ltd.’s. commercial dataset. The lawful basis for processing your personal information or this purpose will be ‘Legitimate Interest’.
All individual’s obtained from 3rd parties, for this purpose, will have been provided the opportunity to object to their use of personal information by 3rd parties, by the data provider.
We currently receive personal information for our marketing campaigns from:
How long will you retain my personal information?
We will retain and process your personal information as long as is needed to provide the products or service that you’ve elected to receive from us.
For personal information used by us for our own direct marketing purposes, we will retain the data whilst accurate or responsive and if not, no longer actively use after 5 years.
Personal information obtained from 3rd parties for Powerdown220 ltd. dataset will be recompiled on a regular basis to ensure the data is fresh and relevant.
How is my personal information kept secure?
Powerdown220 Ltd. is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We will use a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received
your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Powerdown220 Ltd. secures the personal information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. Powerdown220 Ltd. ensures personal information is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, when transmitted to other websites. We aim to have all our websites using SSL protocol.
What are my choices with my personal information?
Powerdown220 Ltd. is committed to providing you with control on how your data is used and processed. You can review, edit or delete your personal information by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone or via postal communication to the contact details provided in the section: contact us.
Your rights concerning your personal information are:
- you can ask about the personal information we hold about you and we will show you, free of charge;
- you can request your personal information is corrected and we will update the details and inform you when completed, free of charge;
- you can object to your data being processed and we will stop processing your data once no longer required for performance of contract or legal obligations, free of charge;
- you can object to receiving direct marketing communications from us and we will stop all communications by channel (email, post,) or within certain subject areas, free of charge. In addition, any direct marketing communications you receive from us will always include a clear, simple method to ‘opt-out’ of future communications by channel.
- you can ask for your personal information to be erased, once no longer required for performance of contract or legal obligations, which we will complete bar keeping the minimal personal details to ensure we do not contact you again, free of charge;
Any request by you to no longer use your personal information by 3rd parties for commercial data information, will be completed within 5 working days.
Your right to lodge a complaint with ICO
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner Office (www.ico.org.uk)
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Changes to this Policy
FAO: Data Protection Officer
Unit 7, Bluechip Businesspark